The biggest cost drivers are lawsuits, legal fees, and lost revenue.1
Make food safety part of the company culture. Everyone—on every shift—must be trained in proper food safety protocols.
According to the National Restaurant Association, a training program that focuses on basic food safety, cross-contamination, time and temperature, and cleaning and sanitation costs $15 for an online course per employee1—substantially less than the potential cost of an outbreak.
- Maintain clean and sanitary working environments
- Avoid cross contamination
- Cook foods thoroughly
- Control temperatures
Sani Professional No-Rinse Sanitizing Multi-Surface Wipes Softpack can help reduce the likelihood of foodborne illness outbreaks. They:
- Require no mixing or measuring — Wipe. Toss. Done.™
- Help eliminate cross contamination — Single use
- Require little to no training
- Are effective against common foodborne pathogens including E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, and Shigella boydii
- Are the first and only ready to use no-rinse sanitizing wipe effective against deadly Listeria monocytogenes.